We guarantee delivery to the home address listed when the order is first placed and when the order is retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date. Please note, we can’t guarantee delivery of an order placed using a business address. If your package is delivered to a business that is closed, the courier will not deliver the package until the following business day, and your order may defrost.
Since our perishable products can't be restocked or resold, we're unable to accept returns.
The following reasons are covered under our policy:
- Damaged items (unrelated to the carrier)
- Late delivery or improper handling caused by the carrier, resulting in defrosted items or damage
- Missing items
The following reasons are not covered under our refund policy:
- Incorrect address provided or refusal of delivery when shipped according to our terms and conditions
- Late delivery due to incorrect address
- Inability to retrieve your order on the guaranteed delivery date, resulting in defrosted items or damage
Report an issue with your order
If you're not completely satisfied with your Grassroots order for a reason covered under our policy, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order. We're happy to review your order and make it right. This may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next order, or a partial/full refund. Since we're not able to physically assess the product, we may ask that you provide photos of the product label and damage reported.
To report an issue with your order, please fill out our contact form here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something to consider
Please double check your shipping address before ordering. Should your shipping address change, please update it prior to your bill date on your account page.